Alaska - State Flag with Fringe - For Indoor and Ceremonial Use
This Alaskan state flag comes with a pole sleeve, which is designed to slip over the flagpole on which it is displayed. It is also finished with a lovely gold fringe trim, adding an elegant touch for ceremonies, parades and indoor displays.
- 100% Made in the USA - This means that our flags are manufactured and assembled here in the USA, with materials made in the USA. Made in the USA has been our guiding principle since Flags USA was established in 1987.
- Pole Sleeve Style - This flag has a pole sleeve finish, sometimes called a pole hem. To display this style of flag, slide a plain flagpole into the channel created by the pole sleeve. Then, use the small tab sewn inside the pole sleeve on the flag to anchor it to the flagpole. (Please note this style is different from the more common heading and grommet style.)
- Nylon Material - We use a tightly woven, high-quality, 200-denier nylon material, giving it a lustrous appearance. The resulting flag is lightweight enough to fly in the slightest breeze, making them ideal for all-weather use.
- Flag Feature - This flag is trimmed with decorative fringe.
- Suggested Use - This flag is designed for indoor use such as auditorium, courtroom and stage displays, commemorative presentations, and ceremonies. (It is NOT recommended for outdoor use because the fringe is not colorfast, nor is the fringe stitched to the flag material in a manner that will withstand windy conditions.)
Do you have a question about flags, flag accessories, or flagpoles?
Here at Flags USA, American-made flags and flag accessories have been our specialty since we opened our doors over thirty years ago. Our goal is to see that you are equipped with the flags and accessories that best suit your needs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 866-879-1776.