NYL-GLO AMERICAN FLAG
The larger flags are on backorder until July.
At Flags USA, our Nyl-Glo American flags:
- Are the brightest and longest-lasting of our three nylon flag styles. (The other styles are Standard Nylon and Signature.)
- Include a one-year colorfast guarantee.
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA—not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Are digitally printed on 200 denier nylon material.
- Have stripes that are sewn together using a specialty thread and a durable lock stitch.
- Use color matched thread for sewing the stripes.
- Smaller flags (6'x10' and smaller):
- Have embroidered stars.
- Are finished with a strong duck fabric heading and two #2 solid brass grommets.
- Larger flags (8'x12' and larger):
- Have appliqued stars that are sewn (rather than glued).
- Are finished with a rope heading and two galvanized steel thimbles.
- Have additional rows of stitching added to the fly end to increase durability.
- Have additional grommets added on the heading. (The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag. See chart below.)
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.
DO I NEED BEADED RETAINER RINGS?
If you are flying your flag outdoors, we recommend using Beaded Retainer Rings at the bottom thimble and at every grommet. These rings distribute the stress along the whole length of the flag, which prolongs the life of the flag. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
PURCHASING A FLAG 8'x12' OR LARGER?
If you are purchasing a flag 8'x12' or larger, you will need to secure each thimble and grommet to the halyard (rope) using a snaphook. For flags up to 15'x25', we recommend Brass Swivel Snaphooks in the 4.75" size. For flags 20'x30' and larger, we recommend Stainless Steel Snaphooks for Large Flags. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
|2'x3' thru 6'x10'||2||-||2||2||-|
DO YOU HAVE FLAG QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call.
Excellent product and excellent quality I will purchase again when needed
Well built to last. Vibrant colors great stitching.
I have been a Customer of yours since 2007, you have always helped Me with whatever I needed. If I had any questions or issues with anything your company would always go above and beyond my expectations. Let’s not forget your Flags are American Made. I will definitely be back!
Highly recommend Flags USA ! We purchased Old Glory to join the Maryland State Flag and continue to be pleased, especially during high winds. You won't be disappointed. Let Freedom Ring !
Wonderful and beautiful
I haven't had a chance to fly this flag so far but the quality is outstanding to say the least, can't wait to see it in the wind. Like it as it should be in the wind, a proud simple or are great nation, and the freedom our for fathers fought and died for!
The flag is my second one from this company and it is absolutely beautiful. I am proud to show it to the world in front of my house.
Girl Scout Troop 233 in Lorton,VA hosted a flag burning/retirement at the church we meet at. This Flag was purchased to replace the flag that was faded, worn and starting to shred, and hence need to be disposed of with respect. It could not be better. The colors are bright and deep. It looks lovely waving in the breeze. Customer service was fantastic.
My beautiful new 2.5’x4’ NylGlo U.S. flag just arrived, and I couldn't be more pleased. It was back ordered, and I was most impressed with Flags USA's efforts to communicate. Seriously, they called me personally 3 times to be sure that I still wanted the flag. That kind of communication is nearly unheard of these days, and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of this grand flag. Thanks so much!