TOUGH-TEX POLYESTER AMERICAN FLAG
Sizes in stock: 3x5', 4x6', 5x8', 12x18'
Out of Stock: 6x10', 8x12', 10x15', 15x25', 20x30', 20x38', 30x60'
At Flags USA, our Tough-Tex polyester American flags:
- Are not only durable but are also the most colorfast of our three styles. (A comparable flag is the Standard Polyester)
- Come with a one-year colorfast guarantee; The red won't turn orange, and the blue won't turn purple. (The guarantee does not cover wear and tear.)
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA — not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Are made with an open-weave, two-ply polyester material.
- Are recommended for outdoor use.
- Have stripes that are sewn together using a specialty thread and have extra reinforcing on the fly end.
- Smaller flags (12'x18' and smaller):
- Have embroidered stars.
- Are finished with a strong duck fabric heading and two #2 solid brass grommets.
- Larger flags (15'x25' and larger):
- Have appliqued stars that are sewn (rather than glued).
- Are finished with a rope heading and two galvanized steel thimbles.
- Have additional rows of stitching added to the fly end to increase durability.
- Have additional grommets added on the heading. (The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag. See chart below.)
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.
DO I NEED BEADED RETAINER RINGS?
If you are flying your flag outdoors, we recommend using Beaded Retainer Rings at the bottom thimble and at every grommet. These rings distribute the stress along the whole length of the flag, which prolongs the life of the flag. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
PURCHASING A FLAG 8'x12' OR LARGER?
If you are purchasing a flag 8'x12' or larger, you will need to secure each thimble and grommet to the halyard (rope) using a snaphook. For flags up to 15'x25', we recommend Brass Swivel Snaphooks in the 4.75" size. For flags 20'x30' and larger, we recommend Stainless Steel Snaphooks for Large Flags. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
|3'x5' thru 6'x10'||2||-||2||2||-|
DO YOU HAVE FLAG QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call.
Excellent quality, construction & durability. Thank you for making it In the USA!
Great quality and waves proudly.
Nick product. Super speedy shipping.
We are very happy with the new flag.
We have ordered this flag before and it’s a quality item. Also, made in the USA, as it should be!
Great quality and best of all its made in America
We love the 2 flags we ordered. They arrived earlier than expected too. We live in the high desert of NM so we’re very curious to see how the flags stand up to high altitude heat and strong winds. They look to be very well made and we live that they’re made in the USA!
We have been using the 6' x 10' Tough-Tex style flag since 2017 and it has drastically cut down on our need to replace flags because of its durability. We get about 6 months of life out of each flag with 24x7 use on our 35ft flag pole.