TOUGH-TEX POLYESTER AMERICAN FLAG
At Flags USA, our Tough-Tex polyester American flags:
- Are not only durable but are also the most colorfast of our three styles. (A comparable flag is the Standard Polyester)
- Come with a one-year colorfast guarantee; The red won't turn orange, and the blue won't turn purple. (The guarantee does not cover wear and tear.)
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA — not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Are made with an open-weave, two-ply polyester material.
- Are recommended for outdoor use.
- Have stripes that are sewn together using a specialty thread and have extra reinforcing on the fly end.
- Smaller flags (12'x18' and smaller):
- Have embroidered stars.
- Are finished with a strong duck fabric heading and two #2 solid brass grommets.
- Larger flags (15'x25' and larger):
- Have appliqued stars that are sewn (rather than glued).
- Are finished with a rope heading and two galvanized steel thimbles.
- Have additional rows of stitching added to the fly end to increase durability.
- Have additional grommets added on the heading. (The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag. See chart below.)
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.
DO I NEED BEADED RETAINER RINGS?
If you are flying your flag outdoors, we recommend using Beaded Retainer Rings at the bottom thimble and at every grommet. These rings distribute the stress along the whole length of the flag, which prolongs the life of the flag. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
PURCHASING A FLAG 8'x12' OR LARGER?
If you are purchasing a flag 8'x12' or larger, you will need to secure each thimble and grommet to the halyard (rope) using a snaphook. For flags up to 15'x25', we recommend Brass Swivel Snaphooks in the 4.75" size. For flags 20'x30' and larger, we recommend Stainless Steel Snaphooks for Large Flags. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
|3'x5' thru 6'x10'||2||-||1||2||-|
DO YOU HAVE FLAG QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call.
Sown strong for our harsh winds. Colors in this style are soft, so don't show fading as much.
I have bought my flags from these guys for the last 5 years. Great quality flags. I get a lot of wind and these flags are the only ones that can last a year + and still look good
Great flag. Very well made and should stand up to the wind we have.
This flag is beautifully made with quality fabric and embroidered stars. The service was great. I ordered from a competitor and the order never came. This company is legitimate and they will get my repeat business.
This Flag is BEAUTIFUL! It’s so pretty flying! Super proud to fly an American Made Quality United States Flag!
The best flag I have ever purchased, cost is very affordable, excellent quality. Will purchase my next flags here.
We have ordered several flags from Flags USA. They never disappoint. Excellent quality and customer service.
I've purchased Annin Flags for years and consider them to be the best flags on the market. Flags USA processed my order quickly and accurately. Shipping was fast. The experience of previously purchased flags from other companies were terrible at best. Thank you Flags USA!
First, it got here faster than I expected. Next, it's better made than anything I have bought before. I'm expecting this to be quite durable.