TOUGH-TEX POLYESTER AMERICAN FLAG
5x8', 6x10' Tough-Tex are out of stock end of May.
Sizes in stock: 3x5', 4x6', 8x12', 10x15', 12x18', 20x30' (the remaining larger flags will not be available until end of July).
At Flags USA, our Tough-Tex polyester American flags:
- Are not only durable but are also the most colorfast of our three styles. (A comparable flag is the Standard Polyester)
- Come with a one-year colorfast guarantee; The red won't turn orange, and the blue won't turn purple. (The guarantee does not cover wear and tear.)
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA — not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Are made with an open-weave, two-ply polyester material.
- Are recommended for outdoor use.
- Have stripes that are sewn together using a specialty thread and have extra reinforcing on the fly end.
- Smaller flags (12'x18' and smaller):
- Have embroidered stars.
- Are finished with a strong duck fabric heading and two #2 solid brass grommets.
- Larger flags (15'x25' and larger):
- Have appliqued stars that are sewn (rather than glued).
- Are finished with a rope heading and two galvanized steel thimbles.
- Have additional rows of stitching added to the fly end to increase durability.
- Have additional grommets added on the heading. (The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag. See chart below.)
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.
DO I NEED BEADED RETAINER RINGS?
If you are flying your flag outdoors, we recommend using Beaded Retainer Rings at the bottom thimble and at every grommet. These rings distribute the stress along the whole length of the flag, which prolongs the life of the flag. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
PURCHASING A FLAG 8'x12' OR LARGER?
If you are purchasing a flag 8'x12' or larger, you will need to secure each thimble and grommet to the halyard (rope) using a snaphook. For flags up to 15'x25', we recommend Brass Swivel Snaphooks in the 4.75" size. For flags 20'x30' and larger, we recommend Stainless Steel Snaphooks for Large Flags. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
|3'x5' thru 6'x10'||2||-||2||2||-|
DO YOU HAVE FLAG QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call.
The workmanship is to notch, especially the amount of stitching used in its construction. The colors are very vibrant and seems to scream out "patriotism". I am very proud to have this flag waving from my flagpole! A minor concern, the amount of embroidery of the stars could be a more substantial.
Lovely heavy duty flag that looks great on my flag pole
Looks great. We'll see how it holds up to the Arizona sun.
American made product.
Glad I purchased from your company.
Extremely well. Made. Rugged with vivid colors. Great to deal with a family-run American business! I can't imagine who would buy an American flag that was made in china!
My wife and I love the new "Tough-Tex" American Flag. We just had two days of winds gusting up to 40-50 mph and the flag held up tough as nails. Great product. Now I know where to purchase future flags.
We have had many flags but this is by far the best. It is sturdier than I thought.