BANGLADESH - FRINGED FLAG
At Flags USA, our Bangladeshi flags with fringe are:
- 100% MADE IN THE USA—not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- A dyed design that conforms to official country specifications.
- Digitally printed on 200 denier nylon material.
- Finished with a pole sleeve. (The pole sleeve—sometimes called a pole hem—can be used instead of grommets to hang a flag indoors; it slides onto any of our indoor flagpoles, and a small tab sewn inside the sleeve is used to attach the flag to the pole.)
- Trimmed with gold fringe. (These flags are NOT recommended for outdoor use because the fringe is not colorfast nor is it stitched to the material in a manner that will withstand windy conditions.)
- Suitable for INDOOR USE ONLY.
- Typically used for ceremonies or for display in auditoriums, in courtrooms, on stages, or on podiums.
- Ships in one to three business days.
ABOUT THE NYLON MATERIAL WE USE FOR OUR FLAGS
Nylon is the ideal material for most flag displays. The 200 denier nylon material we use is tightly woven so it will fly in the slightest breeze, yet it is strong enough for most weather conditions. Nylon flags are lightweight, dry quickly, and have a rich, lustrous appearance.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years so, if you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call at 866-879-1776.