Commercial Sectional Aluminum Flagpole - External Halyard
This commercial quality flagpole is shipped in sections, which reduces shipping costs and also makes it a good residential flagpole choice.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA - Not just assembled in the USA but manufactured here, too.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD SHIPPING FEES - $9 flat rate shipping.
- WARRANTY - Lifetime warranty on the flagpole shaft is included with your purchase. See warranty statement for complete details.
- PLEASE NOTE - Flag is NOT included.
DETERMINE WHICH FLAGPOLE MODEL TO ORDER
Use the specifications below to determine which flagpole model will best meet your technical needs.
|SPECIFICATIONS - Commercial Sectional Flagpoles|
|SKU||EXPOSED HEIGHT||OVERALL LENGTH||UNFLAGGED MAX. WIND SPEED||FLAGGED MAX. WIND SPEED||SUGGESTED FLAG SIZE||# OF SECTIONS||BUTT DIAMETER||TOP DIAMETER||WALL THICKNESS||SHIPPING WEIGHT|
|SS20TS||20'||22'||118 mph||85 mph||3' x 5'||3||3"||1-7/8"||0.125||43 lbs.|
|SS25FS||25'||27'||89 mph||50 mph||4' x 6'||4||3"||1-7/8"||0.125||52 lbs.|
PICK A FINISH FOR YOUR FLAGPOLE
Unless noted otherwise, all finishes are anodized. (Anodizing is an electrochemical process that gives metal a more durable and corrosion-resistant finish.)
- Satin (not anodized)
- Dark Bronze
IMPORTANT: If your new flagpole will not be installed immediately upon delivery, be sure to store it in a dry location. If the outer tube and/or the wrappings get damp or wet, remove the tube and protective wrapping and place the unwrapped flagpole and parts at least 12” above grade. If this is not done, mold will develop and ruin the finish of the flagpole. The factory cannot assume responsibility for improperly stored flagpoles.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SHIPMENT
- Gold anodized aluminum ball ornament
- Cast aluminum stationary truck with pulley
- Solid braided polypropylene halyard
- Cast aluminum cleat with mounting screws
- Metal swivel flag snaps with vinyl covers
- Flash collar
- PVC foundation sleeve
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer.
Give us a call at 866-879-1776.