DELAWARE - STATE FLAG - FOR OUTDOOR USE
This Delawarean flag is designed to securely attach to a flagpole and meet the demands of outdoor use.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA - This means that our flags are manufactured and assembled here in the USA, with materials made in the USA. Made in the USA has been our guiding principle since Flags USA was established in 1987.
- HEADING & GROMMET HOIST EDGE - How a flag is finished on the hoist edge determines how it is best displayed. This flag has a heading and grommet finish and is designed to attach to an outdoor flagpole. It has a sturdy canvas heading and #2 solid brass grommets. The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag.
- CHOOSE NYLON OR POLYESTER MATERIAL - Nylon material is ideal for all-purpose flags. We use a tightly woven, high-quality, 200-denier nylon material, giving it a lustrous appearance. The resulting flag is lightweight enough to fly in the slightest breeze, making it ideal for all-weather use. If you live in an area with frequent high winds, consider a polyester flag. We use a high-quality, two-ply polyester that has an open weave. The open weave allows air to flow through the material. The resulting flag not only looks great but has enhanced durability to ward off the wear and tear of high wind force.
- SINGLE-REVERSE FLAG CONSTRUCTION - This flag is printed in the single-reverse style. Single-reverse is the most common style of flag construction. With this style, the emblem is visible on both sides of the flag, but the backside of the flag is a mirror image of the front side.
- OUTDOOR USE - This flag is intended for outdoor use.
- ABOUT MULTI-FLAG DISPLAYS - Flags made with different materials "fly" differently. If you are creating a multi-flag display, we recommend choosing the same material for all your flags. If you do, your flag display will have a more uniform look.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE