Delaware State Flags
Delaware was among the first colonies and the first state to ratify the constitution, giving The First State a place of honor that Delaware natives want to remember. There are a lot of ways to remember and honor their state, and a Delaware flag is one of the best ways. Our Delaware state flags come in many sizes, and if you work with us at Flags USA, you are guaranteed to have a flag of the utmost quality no matter what size you choose.
We know how important the flag of Delaware is, which is why we make it right here in the USA. In addition to making our flags out of the highest-quality material, we make sure our Delaware state flags are competitively priced. Whether you’re still in Delaware or have moved elsewhere, don’t hesitate to get a flag for Delaware to represent The First State!
OUTDOOR NYLON DELAWARE STATE FLAGS are:
- Digitally printed on the same 200 denier nylon fabric as our U.S. flags.
- Finished with a strong canvas heading and 2 brass grommets
- Choose to receive size 2'x3' - 3'x5' - 4'x6' - 5'x8' - 6'x10' - 8'x12' - 10'x15' or 12'x18’.
OUTDOOR POLYESTER DELAWARE STATE FLAGS are:
- Digitally printed on the same 2-ply open weave, heavy duty polyester fabric as our polyester U.S. flags.
- Finished with a strong canvas heading and 2 brass grommets.
- Choose to receive size 3'x5' - 4'x6' or 5'x8'.
INDOOR NYLON DELAWARE STATE FLAGS are:
- Used for ceremonies, in parades, or indoors in auditoriums, in courtrooms, on stages, or on podiums.
- Digitally printed on the same 200 denier nylon fabric as our outdoor Delaware flags.
- Finished with a pole sleeve and gold fringe or with a pole sleeve only (without fringe). The pole sleeve (or hem) slides onto any of our indoor flagpoles and a small tab sewn inside the sleeve is used to attach the flag to the pole.
- Choose to receive size 3'x5' or 4'x6'.