DURATEX POLYESTER AMERICAN FLAG
At Flags USA, our Duratex polyester American flags:
- Are durable but yet the most lightweight of our three polyester American flag styles. (The other styles are Standard Polyester and Tough-Tex.)
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA—not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Are most suitable for outdoor use.
- Are made of a tricot knit polyester material that flies more consistently than two-ply polyester and shines like nylon
- Repel water like nylon, making it the perfect design for wet and windy conditions.
- Have excellent color retention.
- Have stripes that are sewn together using a specialty thread.
- Have embroidered stars.
- Are finished with a strong duck fabric heading and two #2 solid brass grommets.
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.
DO YOU HAVE FLAG QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call.
20 Reviews Write a Review
this flag has some of the best colors i have ever seen on a flag. the flag seems to be extremely high quality material. thank you
First Time Purchase:
Selected because of its suggested use in high
wind conditions & made in America.
Appreciate the quality:
Vibrant color & depth.
Embroidered stars add an extra dimension.
Visual from a distance so much greater than a
We are enjoying.
Great Flag. Looks great on a windy day. Colors are vibrant. Worth every penny. :)
Our previous flag was destroyed by the wind & rain. This material appears to be strong & will withstand windy weather conditions.
Flag looks great, haven't seen it perform in high winds yet. Does not have the double stitching on the stripes shown in the picture.
I ordered the 3'x5' flag and it is well worth the money. The flag feels very durable and screams quality. The stitching and overall machining on the flag is great. I like this flag and can't wait to use it for years to come. The weight does hinder it in calm winds, but luckily, I happen to live in a windy area.
MADE IN THE USA!!!!!!!
My house sits in a very windy area. Towards the top of a hill. We see 20 mph winds regularly.
I usually go through two nylon flags a year due to fraying of the flag.
This is my first polyester flag.
The first thing I noticed it this 5 X 8 flag is lighter than the 4 X 6 flag it replaces. It seems a little darker in color than the previous flag and you can see light through the material. The best thing I see is when the wind blows hard this flag doesn’t pull on the flag pole as much.
My hope it this flag will last longer than the nylon flag I previously flew.
Bold colors, nicely stitched, great quality.