DURATEX POLYESTER AMERICAN FLAG
At Flags USA, our Duratex polyester American flags:
- Are durable but yet the most lightweight of our three polyester American flag styles. (The other styles are Standard Polyester and Tough-Tex.)
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA—not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Are most suitable for outdoor use.
- Are made of a tricot knit polyester material that flies more consistently than two-ply polyester and shines like nylon
- Repel water like nylon, making it the perfect design for wet and windy conditions.
- Have excellent color retention.
- Have stripes that are sewn together using a specialty thread.
- Have embroidered stars.
- Are finished with a strong duck fabric heading and two #2 solid brass grommets.
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.
DO YOU HAVE FLAG QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call.
24 Reviews Write a Review
BEST FLAG YOU CAN GET. VERY WELL SEWN AND HOLDS UP TO THE HIGH WINDS.
It's beautiful! Colors, size and weight! Love it!
We live in a high wind area, and I bought the duratex material for durability. So far that is working well, although it does take a fair breeze to extend the flag. My main concern regards the colors in the stripes, particularly the red. It seems dull and does not "pop" as it should.
I have been wanting to get an American Flag for years. Finally got a 3 x 5 Duratex and I believe I have made a great choice. It is beautiful and have gotten many complements. I have been telling alot of people about my purchase. Love it!
this flag has some of the best colors i have ever seen on a flag. the flag seems to be extremely high quality material. thank you
First Time Purchase:
Selected because of its suggested use in high
wind conditions & made in America.
Appreciate the quality:
Vibrant color & depth.
Embroidered stars add an extra dimension.
Visual from a distance so much greater than a
We are enjoying.
Great Flag. Looks great on a windy day. Colors are vibrant. Worth every penny. :)
Our previous flag was destroyed by the wind & rain. This material appears to be strong & will withstand windy weather conditions.
Flag looks great, haven't seen it perform in high winds yet. Does not have the double stitching on the stripes shown in the picture.