Juneteenth - 3'x5' - For Outdoor Use
The Juneteenth Flag commemorates the ending of slavery in the United States, when Union soldiers landed in Galveston, TX on June 19th, 1865 to enforce the Emancipation Proclamation.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA - Not just assembled in the USA, this flag is manufactured here, too!
- Flag Finish - This flag is finished with a sturdy heading and two #2 brass grommets.
- Flag Material - 200-denier, high-quality nylon
- Flag Construction - This flag is digitally printed using the single-reverse method. When a single-reverse method is used, the flag image is visible on both sides of the flag, but the back side of the flag shows the mirror image of the front side.
- Flag Size - Available in 3'x5' only
- Intended Use - Suitable for outdoor use
Do you have a question about flags or flag accessories?
At Flags USA, American-made flags and flag accessories have been our specialty since we opened our doors--over thirty years ago! If you have a question, we are here to help you. Give us a call at 866-879-1776.