NYL-GLO AMERICAN FLAG
At Flags USA, our Nyl-Glo American flags:
- Are the brightest and longest-lasting of our three nylon flag styles. (The other styles are Standard Nylon and Signature.)
- Include a one-year colorfast guarantee.
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA—not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Are digitally printed on 200 denier nylon material.
- Have stripes that are sewn together using a specialty thread and a durable lock stitch.
- Use color matched thread for sewing the stripes.
- Smaller flags (6'x10' and smaller):
- Have embroidered stars.
- Are finished with a strong duck fabric heading and two #2 solid brass grommets.
- Larger flags (8'x12' and larger):
- Have appliqued stars that are sewn (rather than glued).
- Are finished with a rope heading and two galvanized steel thimbles.
- Have additional rows of stitching added to the fly end to increase durability.
- Have additional grommets added on the heading. (The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag. See chart below.)
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.
DO I NEED BEADED RETAINER RINGS?
If you are flying your flag outdoors, we recommend using Beaded Retainer Rings at the bottom thimble and at every grommet. These rings distribute the stress along the whole length of the flag, which prolongs the life of the flag. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
PURCHASING A FLAG 8'x12' OR LARGER?
If you are purchasing a flag 8'x12' or larger, you will need to secure each thimble and grommet to the halyard (rope) using a snaphook. For flags up to 15'x25', we recommend Brass Swivel Snaphooks in the 4.75" size. For flags 20'x30' and larger, we recommend Stainless Steel Snaphooks for Large Flags. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
|2'x3' thru 6'x10'||2||-||2||2||-|
DO YOU HAVE FLAG QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call.
9 Reviews Write a Review
NYL-GLO flags are the best flying flags out there. Just a slight breeze has it waving proudly.
Service was great, ordered on a Saturday and received the flag on the following Wednesday.
Don’t bother with the other guys, buy it here you’ll be glad you did!!
Beautiful flag. Great quality and bright colors. I will purchase again when this one needs to be retired.
We bought our first flag from them years ago. It was still in good shape, no tears or fraying, but it was very faded. The new one is beautiful andwell-made. The colors are very bright. I am sure this one will last a long time.
We love it! Great quality & bright. We fly ours 24/7/364. Our previous flag needed to be retired. Very pleased with our purchase & supporting a local company. We will definitely reorder when needed.
Early summer 2020, bought 4x6 American flag for the pole down by the lake in Minnesota. So far, I'm pleased by the quality of construction, the vibrant colors, and the way it flies in the breeze. I think it's a winner. (note: this Ny-Glo American flag replaced a heavier Duratex flag that just wasn't flying well. I'd rather have it fly proudly and need to replace it more often than not have it fly... I mean, what's the point of a flag if it doesn't fly?)
Love our flag. great quality, vibrant colors, its perfect!
It flies great and really stands out on the pole. I am very pleased with my purchase. I will order again. Very fast service. You guys are the best.
I have purchased flags for our business several times now, and they always arrive in a timely manner and are of good quality.
This flag seems to hold up well in all weather situations.