PENNSYLVANIA STATE FLAG - FRINGED
At Flags USA, our Pennsylvania flags with fringe are:
- 100% MADE IN THE USA—not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- A dyed design that conforms to official state specifications.
- Digitally printed on 200 denier nylon material.
- Finished with a pole sleeve. (The pole sleeve—sometimes called a pole hem—can be used instead of grommets to hang a flag indoors; it slides onto any of our indoor flagpoles, and a small tab sewn inside the sleeve is used to attach the flag to the pole.)
- Trimmed with gold fringe. (These flags are NOT recommended for outdoor use because the fringe is not colorfast nor is it stitched to the material in a manner that will withstand windy conditions.)
- Suitable for INDOOR USE ONLY.
- Typically used for ceremonies or for display in auditoriums, in courtrooms, on stages, or on podiums.
- Ships in one to three business days.
PENNSYLVANIA FLAG FACTS
Pennsylvania gained statehood in 1787 and the state officially adopted their flag in 1799. The flag consists of:
- The background color is Old Glory Blue, the same blue as the U.S. flag
- An American eagle sitting on top of the coat of arms represents strength, sovereignty and loyalty to the United States
- Draft horses on either side of the coat of arms represents agriculture and the state’s wealth of natural resources.
- Beneath the shield on the left is a stalk of Indian corn for rosperity li>Beneath the shield to the right is an olive branch for peace
- The state motto VIRTUE LIBERTY AND INDEPENDENCE is written on the scroll beneath the shield
- Pennsylvania's coat of arms is at the center of the seal, depicting:
- A sailing ship, for commerce
- A plow, for agriculture and natural resources
- Three sheaves of wheat, for fertile fields
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years so, if you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call at 866-879-1776.