REINFORCED LARGE STANDARD NYLON AMERICAN FLAG
At Flags USA, our reinforced large standard American flags:
- Are the most economical of our two reinforced nylon flag styles. (The other style is our Reinforced Large Nyl-Glo.)
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA—not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Have the same basic construction as our standard nylon flags:
- Stripes are sewn together using a specialty thread and a durable lock stitch.
- Appliqued stars that are sewn (rather than glued).
- Are finished with a rope heading and two galvanized steel thimbles.
- Have additional rows of stitching added to the fly end to increase durability.
- Have additional grommets added on the heading. (The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag. See chart below.)
- Have additional reinforcing:
- A reinforced fly seam.
- Added corner patches on the fly end.
- Additional rows of zigzag stitching at the last few feet of the flag.
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.
DO I NEED BEADED RETAINER RINGS?
If you are flying your flag outdoors, we recommend using Beaded Retainer Rings at the bottom thimble and at every grommet. These rings distribute the stress along the whole length of the flag, which prolongs the life of the flag. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
DO I NEED SNAPHOOKS?
If you are purchasing a flag 8'x12' or larger, you will need to secure each thimble and grommet to the halyard (rope) using a snaphook. For flags up to 15'x25', we recommend Brass Swivel Snaphooks in the 4.75" size. For flags 20'x30' and larger, we recommend Stainless Steel Snaphooks for Large Flags. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
DID YOU KNOW IT CAN BE COST-EFFECTIVE TO REPAIR LARGER FLAGS?
Large flags are expensive and, mostly due to the brutal winds at higher flagpole heights, can wear quickly--sometimes in less than 30 days. In order to help our customers, Flags USA offers an exclusive flag repair service which can reduce the cost of flying large flags.
CLICK HERE to find out more.
|2'x3' thru 6'x10'||2||-||2||2||-|
DO YOU HAVE FLAG QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call.
Great quality. Very please with the look!