SIGNATURE AMERICAN FLAG
At Flags USA, our Signature American flags:
- Are the highest quality of our three nylon flag styles. (The other styles are Standard Nylon and Nyl-Glo.)
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA—not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Feature especially dense, embroidered stars that are approximately 25% bigger than the stars on most other flags.
- Have stripes that:
- Are double-needle stitched using extra-strength, color-matched polyester thread.
- Have back stitch reinforcement.
- Are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Are finished with a strong duck fabric heading and two #2 solid brass grommets.
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.
DO I NEED BEADED RETAINER RINGS?
If you are flying your flag outdoors, we recommend using Beaded Retainer Rings at the bottom thimble and at every grommet. These rings distribute the stress along the whole length of the flag, which prolongs the life of the flag. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
PURCHASING A FLAG 8'x12' OR LARGER?
If you are purchasing a flag 8'x12' or larger, you will need to secure each thimble and grommet to the halyard (rope) using a snaphook. For flags up to 15'x25', we recommend Brass Swivel Snaphooks in the 4.75" size. For flags 20'x30' and larger, we recommend Stainless Steel Snaphooks for Large Flags. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
|2'x3' thru 6'x10'||2||-||2||2||-|
DO YOU HAVE FLAG QUESTIONS?
At Flags USA, we've been selling flags and flag accessories for over thirty years;
If you have a question, we probably have an answer. Give us a call.
3 Reviews Write a Review
Very pleased with our Signature American Flags which fly at our local library. We've used these for years and find them to be colorfast and sturdy - even in Louisiana heat, the ever-present threat of hurricanes, and occasional snow (yes, even here)! Thanks for your quality products!
Love the flag I received for my daughter's home. I was particularly interested in purchasing a product made in the USA.
I bought this for my husband, an Operation Iraqi Freedom veteran. He wanted a high quality flag and this flag was just that! Previous flags we have purchased elsewhere have not delivered on the quality. The stitching on this flag is top notch. Well worth the price.