STANDARD NYLON AMERICAN FLAG
At Flags USA, our standard nylon American flags:
- Are the most economical of our three nylon American flag styles. (The other styles are Nyl-Glo and Signature.)
- Are 100% MADE IN THE USA—not just assembled in the USA, but manufactured here, too.
- Are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Have stripes that are sewn together using a specialty thread and a durable lock stitch.
- Smaller flags (6'x10' and smaller):
- Have embroidered stars.
- Are finished with a strong duck fabric heading and two #2 solid brass grommets.
- Larger flags (8'x12' and larger):
- Have appliqued stars that are sewn (rather than glued).
- Are finished with a rope heading and two galvanized steel thimbles.
- Have additional rows of stitching added to the fly end to increase durability.
- Have additional grommets added on the heading. (The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag. See chart below.)
WHICH TYPE OF FLAG/MATERIAL SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY OUTDOOR FLAG?
CLICK HERE to see a helpful chart.
DO I NEED BEADED RETAINER RINGS?
If you are flying your flag outdoors, we recommend using Beaded Retainer Rings at the bottom thimble and at every grommet. These rings distribute the stress along the whole length of the flag, which prolongs the life of the flag. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
PURCHASING A FLAG 8'x12' OR LARGER?
If you are purchasing a flag 8'x12' or larger, you will need to secure each thimble and grommet to the halyard (rope) using a snaphook. For flags up to 15'x25', we recommend Brass Swivel Snaphooks in the 4.75" size. For flags 20'x30' and larger, we recommend Stainless Steel Snaphooks for Large Flags. (See chart below to determine quantity you will need.)
|2'x3' thru 6'x10'||2||-||2||2||-|
Do you have a question about flags or flag accessories?
At Flags USA, American-made flags and flag accessories have been our specialty since we opened our doors--over thirty years ago. We've accumulated a lot of knowledge in those years so, go ahead, give us a call at 866-879-1776. We will do our best to answer your question.
10 Reviews Write a Review
Couldn't be more happy. I called to ask a question and got a person right away. They add 2 extra grommets for me at no charge so I could hang it on a flat on my balcony. Super fast shipping. Good price and the best of all made in the USA as it should be.
Great quality!!! Great price!!!
Perfect. Really good quality
With my entire team working remotely, I wanted to send something to help them celebrate. The 2x3 U.S. Flag was the perfect gift - received quickly, easy to mail, and already being displayed in my colleagues' homes. THANK YOU for helping me give everyone a Fourth of July surprise.
The very best in quality, great value and the nicest customer service! Best of all, MADE IN THE USA WITH USA SOURCED MATERIALS.
As soon as I got our flags they went up. Flies well in the wind and best part is it's made in the USA. God Bless our country and all our people.
Looks nice and flies well in a gentle breeze but I take it down at 20 mph winds so as not to damage material.
Will have to wait and see how it holds up to the wind, but good quality at a very nice price. Flags received very quickly, even sooner than I expected.
Nice quality flag. Yea, made in the USA.