Veterans Remembered Flag-3'x5'
Meaning of the Veterans Remembered Flag:
- The Flag depicts the founding of our nation by the thirteen stars that emanate from the hoist to the large red star that represents our Nation and the five branches of our country's military that defend her.
- The white star indicates the Veteran's dedication to service.
- The blue star honors all who serve in the military in the past, present, and future.
- The gold star memorializes those who fell defending our Nation.
- The green field represents the hallowed ground where all rest eternally.
Lead time: 2-4 business days
About James Parks (creator/designer):
For the past six or seven years, WWII Veteran and 93 year old James (Jim) Parks life mission has been to serve all Veterans. He is responsible for the Veterans cemetery and "Sonoma Veterans Memorial Park Association" in California. For the past six to seven years he has been dedicated to establishing an official Flag honoring all Veterans. To date, 25 States recognize the "Veterans Remembered Flag" as a National Symbol of the service provided by all the members of our Military, both living and deceased. The Petition to the Government of the United States of America is asking for other states to adopt the "Veterans Remembered Flag Resolution" as well.
The following states have recognized the Veterans Remembered Flag (in red):
As well as:
The U.S. Navy Memorial Foundation
It is now awaiting seconding votes from our other great States and the U.S. Congress.
Contact your state representatives to help us make this flag a national symbol in all 50 states honoring all military veterans. https://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
2 Reviews Write a Review
I've been searching for a flag to celebrate all veterans..
Veterans Remembered does that...
of course there are the individual campaign flags, but
this is different.
Although I have not flown flag but a few days, it seems to be well made. I thought that the size was small, but after getting on my pole it is a great compliment to the US Flag on top.