WYOMING - STATE FLAG - FOR OUTDOOR USE
This Wyomingite flag is designed to securely attach to a flagpole and meet the demands of outdoor use.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA - This means that our flags are manufactured and assembled here in the USA, with materials made in the USA. Made in the USA has been our guiding principle since Flags USA was established in 1987.
- HEADING & GROMMET HOIST EDGE - How a flag is finished on the hoist edge determines how it is best displayed. This flag has a heading and grommet finish and is designed to attach to an outdoor flagpole. It has a sturdy canvas heading and #2 solid brass grommets. The number of grommets is determined by the size of the flag.
- CHOOSE NYLON OR POLYESTER MATERIAL - Nylon material is ideal for all-purpose flags. We use a tightly woven, high-quality, 200-denier nylon material, giving it a lustrous appearance. The resulting flag is lightweight enough to fly in the slightest breeze, making it ideal for all-weather use. If you live in an area with frequent high winds, consider a polyester flag. We use a high-quality, two-ply polyester that has an open weave. The open weave allows air to flow through the material. The resulting flag not only looks great but has enhanced durability to ward off the wear and tear of high wind force.
- SINGLE-REVERSE FLAG CONSTRUCTION - This flag is printed in the single-reverse style. Single-reverse is the most common style of flag construction. With this style, the emblem is visible on both sides of the flag, but the backside of the flag is a mirror image of the front side.
- OUTDOOR USE - This flag is intended for outdoor use.
- ABOUT MULTI-FLAG DISPLAYS - Flags made with different materials "fly" differently. If you are creating a multi-flag display, we recommend choosing the same material for all your flags. If you do, your flag display will have a more uniform look.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?Here at Flags USA, American-made flags and flag accessories have been our specialty since we opened our doors over thirty years ago. Our goal is to see that you are equipped with the flags and accessories that best suit your needs. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 866-879-1776.
We received our Wyoming flag and are so impressed by the quality and durablitiy of this flag. Better than we expected for sure. I highly recommend!
Not only is the quality of my flags super but the folks at this company are what customer service is about. They go the xtra mile to make sure everything about your order perfect. I think they are the best
Wyoming may be one of the least populated states, but they make up their greatness in the beauty of their flag! 25 state flags fly in my backyard, and Wyoming’s flag is the BEST! A beautiful state, with a beautiful flag, beautiful people and an amazing places to visit! Jackson Hole...America’s hidden treasure!!!
We love this flag. Haven't seen it through a winter yet, but she is a beauty as we lifted her today.
This flag lasts about a year in our part of the state (Star Valley). Not too bad considering its light weight. Looks good on the pole under Old Glory and it doesn't take too much wind for it to flutter around. I just bought another one, so I'm a satisfied customer.
The nylon flag we had was frayed to shreds after the latest wind storm. We are happy to have the tough construction of this new Wyoming flag to withstand the storms to come. Thank you. Cowboy State Bank